What sort of driving school franchise would you love to be apart of? For most ADIs you want a full diary, with committed pupils, no crazy offers and a top lesson price.
The hard truth is, if you choose one of the many driving schools with special offers, you could be losing £100 or so for every new pupil you take on. 30 new pupils a year is going to cost you the best part of £3000, is that what you want?
What You Get With A QVG Driving School Franchise
- The highest hourly rate of any local franchise
- FREE pupils (we don't charge extra for them)
- An exclusive training area
- Standards check, help and advice
- Christmas and New Year weeks FRANCHISE FREE
- One extra Franchise free week per year (maximum 5)
We don't supply cars, to keep your costs down